Women think that men can be clueless at shopping – but sometimes, women are just as mystified as their male counterparts. Check out a few of our favorite picks that are sure to impress the man in your life on Christmas morning!
1. The Tech Accessory – Men love their gadgets. They’re even happier when they can find cool accoutrements for their gadgets. We’ve pooled together two of our favorite finds here. Why don’t you try a distressed leather iPad case with a built-in keyboard? Perfect for your man on-the-go, travelling and it takes basic iPad use to the next level. Another cool find is this iPhone case with a built-in bottle opener. It’ll be his new favorite party trick – guaranteed.
2. Cool New Speakers – We’re sure he has the surround-sound TV system completely covered. But a cool iPod/iPhone/iPad dock that will look sweet in his place? We didn’t think so. Try out this Gramophone Speaker from Restoration Hardware.
3. Time Management – Does your guy have a good watch? Chances are, he’ll need a professional looking one sooner or later. We liked this limited edition one offered by J.Crew’s collaboration with Mougin & Picquard – sleek, simple and classy.
4. Matching Scarf & Hat – No matter how manly the man, winter’s chill will sneak up on them eventually. Why not protect them in style and grab them a matching cashmere hat & scarf? Cozy, simple and can be dressed up for fancier occasions as needed.
5. The Basics – There is not a man on this earth that doesn’t appreciate new socks and underwear. Especially nice ones! We’re big fans of Naked brand microfiber undies. An addded bonus? They’re made in Canada with environmentally certified fabric. We also really liked J Crew’s wool socks – great for keeping toes warm during the cold winter. Sure beats his old gross ones with holes in them.
6. The “He-Has-Everything-So-Now-What” Present – We really liked these two unique gifts. Who doesn’t like to sing in the shower? Finally Kohler created an integrated showerhead speaker system. Its bluetooth operated, too, so it’ll sync with your iPod/iPhone/Laptop to blast your favorite playlist while you’re sudsing up. Another awesome find were these cufflinks that also can unlock handcuffs. Perfect for your James Bond-wannabe, and a practical gift to boot!
7. The Athletic Enthusiast – Does your man like to stay on his toes? Nike has released this ingenious Fuel Band, allowing him to monitor his daily activities and see how much he’s actually burning off. Even better, he can sync it with the Fuel App to see how his friends are doing (and because he’s a guy, compete against them.) Pair this gift with an amazing pair of heated insoles! The remote control will let him decide how warm he wants his feet to be while he’s outdoors (increasing his fuel points, presumably.)
8. The Overnight Bag – Does your man have a great duffle? Perfect for your weekend getaways to the cottage, or even as an in-flight carry on. We liked this distressed leather version from m0851 for a look that says understated cool.